Dilip S Damle, Posted by: admin, 2 month ago
- 4-5 years experience
- 4.2 - 4.8 Lakh/annum
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Designation: Sr. Accountant
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Functional Area: Accounts
- Industry: NA
- Experience: 4-5 Years
- Salary: 4.2 - 4.8 Lakh/annum
- Gender Preference: Both
- Age Preference:0-0 Years
- Working Days / Week: 6
- Skills Required: NA
- Qualification Required: NA
- Vacancy: NA
- Main Branch
- Unit 4C, 4th floor, 11A rawdon street, Rawdon chambers
- West Bengal