Shyam Steel Industries Limited, Posted by: admin, 1 month ago
- 3-5 years experience
- Not disclosed
- Adjust, calibrate and test equipment at the beginning of every shift to ensure proper pressure, speed, temperature and general operation.
- Examine visually, weigh and measure components created from equipment at the end of the week to ensure machines are producing according to company and industry regulations and standards, making adjustments as needed.
- Work with team members, shift supervisors and all necessary personnel to take care of complications as they arise.
- Communicate with fellow team members to learn of any equipment problems or malfunctions, and take care of them as they come up.
- Use regulated cleaning solutions, grease guns, oil cans, air hoses and cleaning cloths to properly maintain and clean equipment on a bimonthly basis.
- Make repairs to equipment when necessary, and replace all defective, broken or worn out components.
- Choose and install cutters, molds and all other necessary equipment parts so machines are always operating at peak efficiency.
- Designation: Extruder operator
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Functional Area: Any
- Industry: NA
- Experience: 3-5 Years
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Gender Preference: Both
- Age Preference:0-0 Years
- Working Days / Week: 6
- Skills Required: NA
- Qualification Required: NA
- Vacancy: NA
- Main Branch
- Shyam Towers, EN 32, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata
- West Bengal