Processing Follow upOpen
Dollar Industries Ltd, Posted by: admin, 2 month ago
- 7-10 years experience
- Not disclosed
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Designation: Processing Follow up
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Functional Area: Quality Control
- Industry: NA
- Experience: 7-10 Years
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Gender Preference: Both
- Age Preference:0-0 Years
- Working Days / Week: 6
- Skills Required: NA
- Qualification Required: NA
- Vacancy: NA
- Main Branch
- Om Tower" 15th Floor, 32, J.L.Nehru Road
- West Bengal