Sunanda Environmental International Pvt Ltd, Posted by: admin, 3 week ago
- 2-4 years experience
- Not disclosed
1. Designing and developing mobile apps with inbuilt database in case of offline app capabilities and later synchronised while online.
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
5. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
6. Sound knowledge of different Google services related to Map, Location Service, cloud message APIs and push notifications
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN or Git
8. Good communication skill desired
- Designation: ANDROID DEVELOPER
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Functional Area: Software Development
- Industry: NA
- Experience: 2-4 Years
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Gender Preference: Both
- Age Preference:0-0 Years
- Working Days / Week: 6
- Skills Required: NA
- Main Branch
- 15 S P Mukherjee Rd ,3rd Floor Bhawanipur,
- West Bengal