Senior Bar CaptainOpen
The Park Hotels, Posted by: admin, 4 month ago
- 1-5 years experience
- 1.8 - 2.4 Lakh/annum
Send me Jobs like this
- We are looking for Bar Manager who will be responsible for planning, directing and overseeing all bar operations including managing staff, ensuring product and service standards are met and implementing and maintaining procedures for maximum operating efficiency.Job Description:
- Oversee the service of beverages within the Cellar Bar and Function Bar, along with food service and maintain overall responsibility for beverage services throughout the restaurant.
- Take responsibility for stock control, including ordering, acceptance, maintenance of stock levels and stock rotation, and return of any sub-standard items.
- Establish par levels for supplies, liquor, beer, wine and equipment. Complete requisitions to replenish shortages or additional items needed for the anticipated business.
- Ensure that each liquor bottle ordered is backed up by an exchange of an empty bottle of same liquor.
- Inspect bar set-ups; check for cleanliness, neatness and agreement to departmental standards; rectify deficiencies with respective personnel.
- Stay current with relevant legislation regarding service of alcohol, sale of tobacco and licensing.
- Ensure that good relations are maintained with liquor, beverage and stock sponsors and suppliers.
- Maintain a current drink recipe book/list at each Bar outlet.
- Review sales and beverage costs for previous day; resolve discrepancies with Accounting. Track actuals against budget.
- Prepare weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labor forecasts. Adjust schedules throughout the week to meet the business demands.
- Preparing alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons.
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks.
- Assessing customers needs and preferences and making recommendations.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
- Anticipate heavy business times and organize procedures to handle extended waiting lines.
- Monitor and handle problems with intoxicated guests and/or altercations.
- Monitor guest reactions and confer frequently with service staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Check the status of all orders and ensure that they are prepared and delivered within designated timelines
- Designation: Senior Bar Captain
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Functional Area: Food & Beverage Department
- Industry: NA
- Experience: 1-5 Years
- Salary: 1.8 - 2.4 Lakh/annum
- Gender Preference: Both
- Age Preference:0-0 Years
- Working Days / Week: 5
- Skills Required: NA
- Qualification Required: NA
- Vacancy: NA
- Zone by the Park
- Biswa Bangla , Gate No :4, Convention Center
- West Bengal