Kredent Academy, Posted by: admin, 2 month ago
- 1-5 years experience
- Not disclosed
Database Architect Job Duties:
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- Prepares users by conducting training.
- Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Designation: Database Architect
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Functional Area: NA
- Industry: NA
- Experience: 1-5 Years
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Gender Preference: Both
- Age Preference:0-0 Years
- Working Days / Week: 5
- Skills Required: NA
- Qualification Required: NA
- Vacancy: NA
- Main Branch
- 3 Pretoria street, 1st floor Opposite to Gyan Manch,
- West Bengal