Sales Manager (Level 2)Open
The Park Hotels, Posted by: admin, 10 month ago
- 3-5 years experience
- 7 - 8.4 Lakh/annum
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- Designation: Sales Manager (Level 2)
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Functional Area: Sales
- Industry: NA
- Experience: 3-5 Years
- Salary: 7 - 8.4 Lakh/annum
- Gender Preference: Both
- Age Preference:0-0 Years
- Working Days / Week: 6
- Skills Required: NA
- Qualification Required: NA
- Vacancy: NA
- Main Branch
- 17, Park Street
- West Bengal