Sipl Systems & Services (P) Ltd, Posted by: admin, 4 month ago
- 2-6 years experience
- 1.44 - 2.06 Lakh/annum
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- Five to eight years of experience in graphic design
If you want your job advertisement to be truly effective, you will give your potential candidates a way to apply to your job. This is called a call to action and it simply tells your candidates to apply by pressing the “apply” button at the top of the ad or by sending a resume to a specific email address. If you have additional job application requirements, such as a cover letter or portfolio items, be sure to tell candidates.
- Designation: Graphic Designer
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Functional Area: Operations
- Industry: Education
- Experience: 2-6 Years
- Salary: 1.44 - 2.06 Lakh/annum
- Gender Preference: Both
- Age Preference:28-35 Years
- Travelling: No
- Shift: Day
- Time: 10:00 AM to 19:00 PM
- Working Days / Week: 6
- Skills Required: Photoshop,illustrator,motion graphic,video editing
- Qualification Required: NA
- Vacancy: 1
- Main Branch
- Registerd Office : Business Point, 17, Ganesh Chandra Avenue
- West Bengal