Advance Management, Posted by: admin, 3 month ago
- 1-3 years experience
- 1.2 - 1.8 Lakh/annum
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Designation: Jr. Accountant
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Functional Area: Accounts
- Industry: NA
- Experience: 1-3 Years
- Salary: 1.2 - 1.8 Lakh/annum
- Gender Preference: Both
- Age Preference:0-0 Years
- Working Days / Week: 6
- Skills Required: NA
- Qualification Required: NA
- Vacancy: NA
- Main Branch
- deshopriyo park
- West Bengal