Avishi Projects LLP, Posted by: admin, 3 month ago
- 8-10 years experience
- 6 - 7.2 Lakh/annum
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Designation: Sr. Accountant
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Functional Area: Accounts
- Industry: NA
- Experience: 8-10 Years
- Salary: 6 - 7.2 Lakh/annum
- Gender Preference: Both
- Age Preference:0-0 Years
- Working Days / Week: 6
- Skills Required: NA
- Qualification Required: NA
- Vacancy: NA
- Main Branch
- 33A,J L.Nehru Road ,4th Floor, Kolkata-700071
- West Bengal