Mody University, Posted by: admin, 3 month ago
- 8-10 years experience
- 10 - 12 Lakh/annum
1. Overseeing and analysing cost expenditures & Purchase within the organisation.
2. They review services and goods, record data and make recommendations about cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options.
3. Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and records of the organization.
4. Prepare and complete internal cost audits & Assist in audits and Accounts preparation.
5. Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
6. Analyse the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
7. Prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs & also Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
8. Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
9. Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
- Designation: Cost Accountant
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Functional Area: Accounts
- Industry: NA
- Experience: 8-10 Years
- Salary: 10 - 12 Lakh/annum
- Gender Preference: Both
- Age Preference:32-38 Years
- Working Days / Week: 6
- Skills Required: NA
- Qualification Required: NA
- Vacancy: NA
- Main Branch
- Sikar Rd, Adawala, Rajasthan 332311